From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
East side of the station, March 2012
(See other stations in Aichi)
|Address in Japanese||愛知県額田郡幸田町菱池|
|Line(s)||Tōkaidō Main Line|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
|1/2||■ Tōkaidō Main Line||for Okazaki and Nagoya|
|3||■ Tōkaidō Main Line||for Toyohashi and Hamamatsu|
|Tōkaidō Main Line|
The name of the new station was formally announced on 14 July 2011. It opened on 17 March 2012.
A bus service operated by Meitetsu Bus runs from Aimi Station to Kōda Station.
- Aichi Prefectural Kōda High School
- Okazaki Fukuoka Junior High School
- 東海道本線 幸田～岡崎間新駅の名称等について [Name of new station between Kōda and Okazaki] (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
- 平成２４年３月ダイヤ改正について [March 2012 Timetable Revision] (PDF). News release (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. p. 11. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- 駅構内図 [Station map] (in Japanese). Japan: Central Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- 【ダイヤ改正】岡崎地区および春日井地区（3月17日） [Timetable Revision: Okazaki and Kasugai areas (17 March)] (in Japanese). Japan: Meitetsu Bus Co., Ltd. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aimi Station.|