|Born||Ainett Mery Stephens Sifontes
28 January 1982 
Ciudad Guayana, Bolívar,
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
Active in South America since 2000, she lives and works in Italy since 2004. Considered a sex symbol of the 2000s and 2010s, due to her considerable beauty and charm she posed for multiple nude calendars. She participated in many variety of Italian television.
Ainett Stephens is «an Afro-Venezuelan model of (mostly) African and Amerindian heritage» that is surnamed by the international press as «the Naomi Campbell of South America». In 2000, she was among the 10 semi-finalists of the Miss Venezuela beauty contest and subsequently posed for a calendar, the benefits of which went to the people of the Amazon Rainforest. She speaks three languages (English, Italian, and Spanish). After beginning a career as an underwear model in South America, she arrived in Italy in 2004 and apart from continuing her career as a model there, she also enrolled for a degree course in communication sciences at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. Between 2005 and 2012 she took part, as a model, in the festival of Rete 4 Sfilata d'amore e moda. In last 2005 she made a nude calendar for the man magazine Fox Uomo (for the 12 months of the 2006 year) achieving success. She hosted 3 seasons (2005, 2006 and 2007) of Real TV, the Italian version of Real TV, aired by Italia 1.
In 2006 her popularity grew because she played the role of Black Cat in early evening quiz Mercante in fiera, conducted by Pino Insegno on Italia 1, and in the same period she posed again for a nude calendar for the sports magazine Controcampo (for the 12 months of 2007 year) achieving success again. In 2007 Stephens led, with Daniele Bossari, the television quiz Azzardo aired by Italia 1. In the summers of 2007 and 2008 she presented, on Rai 3 with Stefano Nones Orfei, the variety Circo Massimo Show (this commitment of Ainett Stephens continued, changing various partners, also in the summers of 2009 and 2010). In 2008 she hosted, along with Taiyo Yamanouchi, the third season of the comedy program of Rai 3 La Tintoria. Ainett took part in the cast of the Saturday Night Live from Milano, a comedy show aired on Italia 1 from 2006 to 2011.
She took part in Ciao Darwin in 2007 (fifth edition) and 2010 (sixth edition) as showgirl and model. She led on RAI eight editions (2007-2014) of the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo and the International Circus Festival of Tomorrow, two summer events dedicated to the circus. She joined again Pino Insegno in the quiz-early evening, aired on Italia 1 in 2009-2010 and then in 2012, Mercante in fiera YOUNG, playing the dual role of Black Cat and White Cat. On 8 March 2010 she was the guest star of the final episode of Big Brother 10, aired on Canale 5, and then shortly after she took part, with Juliana Moreira and Nicola Savino, in the variety of Italia 1 Matricole & Meteore.
Between 2009 and 2011 Stephens took part, as model and showgirl, to the Chiambretti Night, a late night show hosted on Mediaset by Piero Chiambretti. In early 2011 Ainett made her debut as actress for cinema reciting in Amici miei - Come tutto ebbe inizio, a film directed by Neri Parenti. In 2013 she presented, together with Andrea Lehotská and David Larible, the summer program of Rai 3 Circo Estate (and later the trio Stephens-Lehotská-Larible was confirmed for the 2014 edition of that program).
Ainett Stephens from September 2013 took part in television programs of Rai 2 Detto Fatto (as a showgirl) and Quelli che il calcio (in the latter she took part as an "aspiring journalist" during the comedians present in that program). In May-June 2014 she took part, as a pundit and showgirl, to the cast, together with Chiara Nasti (an Italian fashion blogger very famous in Italy and in Europe) and Sofia Valleri (an Italian model), of the Chiambretti Supermarket, a late night show hosted on Italia 1 by Piero Chiambretti.
- Sfilata d'amore e moda (Rete 4, 2005-2012)
- Real TV (Italia 1, 2005-2007)
- Mercante in fiera (Italia 1, 2006 e 2009)
- Saturday Night Live from Milano (Italia 1, 2006-2011)
- Azzardo (Italia 1, 2007)
- Ciao Darwin (Canale 5, 2007 e 2010)
- Circo Massimo Show (Rai 3, 2007-2010)
- Festival internazionale del circo di Monte Carlo (Rai 3, 2007-2014)
- Festival Internazionale del Circo di Domani (Rai 3, 2007-2014)
- La Tintoria (Rai 3, 2008)
- Chiambretti Night (Mediaset, 2009-2011)
- Grande Fratello 10 (Canale 5, 2010)
- Matricole & Meteore (Italia 1, 2010)
- Mercante in fiera YOUNG (Italia 1, 2010 e 2012)
- Circo Estate (Rai 3, 2013-2014)
- Quelli che il calcio (Rai 2, 2013-in corso)
- Detto Fatto (Rai 2, 2013-in corso)
- Chiambretti Supermarket (Italia 1, 2014)
- Exito Models
- AM Live
- Ainett Stephens at the Fashion Model Directory
- "Ainett Stephens" Video - Interviews
- "The Most Famous Black Woman in Italy". lipstickalley.com.
- Hallo Italia - Calendari Sexy - Calendari Celebrità
- Ainett Stephens
- Corriere della Sera
- Ainett Stephens vs FTV Teal - Star Battle - Celebrity Battle - Star Wars
- Ainett Stephens
- Tgcom - Controcampo 07, Ainett si "sfoglia"
- Corriere della Sera
- IL MERCANTE IN FIERA TORNA SU ITALIA1 DAL 21 GIUGNO. E DALL'AUTUNNO… | DavideMaggio.it
- Moreira E Stephens Insieme Stasera A Matricole E Meteore: Due Sexy Girls Per Nicola Savino | Davidemaggio.It
- Eto'o sedotto con stacchetto sexy. "Chiambretti Night" raddoppia al sabato - televisione -Tgcom - pagina 1
- Riparte il Chiambretti Night con Eto'o... e una sexy Ainett | Rumors
- AMlive - Ainett Stephens
- Calendari vip: Ainett Stephens è la "gatta nera" più hot del web
- Circo estate 2013 su Rai 3 | DavideMaggio.it
- So she was called on several occasions by Nicola Savino, the host of Quelli che il calcio, citing the FMD profile dedicated to Ainett Stephens as a source by reading the line «in Italy she is also a presenter and study to become a journalist»
- In this article of oggi.it dated on 16 November 2015 the journalist write that Ainett Stephens is the «mother of Cristopher alone 20 days», so the child's birth date is 27 October 2015