From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aino may refer to:
- Aino (given name), a first name in Finland and Estonia
- Ainu people (sometimes called Aino), an ethnic group of northern Japan
- Ainu language (also sometimes called Aino), the language of the Ainu people
- Aino, Nagasaki, Japan, a former town, merged in 2005 into the city of Unzen
- Mount Aino, a mountain in Japan
- Aino Station (Hyōgo), a train station in Sanda, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- Aino Station (Shizuoka), a train station in Fukuroi, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Aino (app), a unified voice-driven online platform based in India.
- Minako or Mina Aino, alter ego of Sailor Venus in the Sailor Moon franchise
- Aino (mythology) is a figure in the Finnish national epic poem Kalevala
- Aino (opera), a 1912 opera by Erkki Melartin based on the epic poem above
- Sony Ericsson Aino, a telephone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.