February 1, 1988 |
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
Life and career
Gravure model and AV idol careers
Aino Kishi debuted as a gravure model in 2007, posing for the magazine Young Gangan, and she later appeared in several gravure videos and photobooks. In December 2007, her switch from gravure to adult videos (AV) was announced. In a 2012 article on Japanese women's attitude towards AV, Kishi said that her first exposure to AV was seeing a video of actress Rio in a hotel room and thinking "What an angel! ... What charming people, what a fascinating job."
She made her AV debut in February 2008 with Idol Unit Member: Aino Kishi's Debut for the Alice Japan studio. Kishi proved a popular actress, ranking number 5 for the first half of 2008 and number 12 for the full year in DVD sales at the major Japanese distributor, the DMM Corporation. Kishi was one of four actresses nominated for the Best New Actress Award at the 2009 Adult Broadcasting Awards for adult video programs in 2008. From her debut until the end of 2009, Kishi alternated her video appearances between Alice Japan and Max-A, another studio associated with the Kuki group of companies. In July 2009, Kishi was one of the Alice Japan and Max-A actresses featured at the "VenusFesta2009", a promotional event for the studios.
In early February 2010, Kishi appeared in Debut! Aino Kishi for IdeaPocket; and, soon afterward, she made Aino Kishi x Hyper S1 Special Vol.1 for the S1 No. 1 Style studio, both studios being part of the collection of companies in the porn conglomerate Hokuto Corporation.
When the major Japanese adult video distributor DMM held a poll of its customers in 2012 to choose the 100 all-time best AV actresses to celebrate the 30th anniversary of adult videos in Japan, Kishi was voted in at number 28. At the 2014 AV Open ceremony, Kishi's video BEACHY VENUS for Idea Pocket with Airi Kijima and Mayu Nozomi won the Super Heavyweight Class Third Place award. At the 2015 AV Open ceremony, where she announced her retirement from the industry, Special Prize was awarded for her.
In addition to adult videos, her career has also included roles in theatrical films, V-cinema and television. Her film credits include the mainstream ero guro Samurai Princess, in which she plays the title character and the romantic comedy Rubbers (ラバーズ〜覆う女〜 Rabāzu ~Oou onna~), about a young girl with a latex fetish and the complications this causes in her love life. One critic wrote: "Kishi is fantastic in her role" and her performance is "one of last year's most delighting ones". She also starred in the 2012 erotic action comedy Mask the Kekkou: Reborn (けっこう仮面 新生-REBORN- Kekkō Kamen: Ribōn), where she played the superhero Kekko Kamen. In 2015, she starred in the Korean comedy film, The Maidroid  (Hangul: 친절한 가정부; Chin-jeol-han ga-jeong-boo). In 2015, she also starred in another Korean thriller film, Maze: Secret Love (Hangul: 미궁:비밀애; Migung: bimirae).
In December 2011, a video game, "Aino Kishi Slot Game", was launched for the Android operating system with Kishi as the main character. In 2012, she took part in the music project Kiss, a J-pop group consisting of Kishi, Mayu Nozomi and Jessica Kizaki. Their debut album was Touch My S.P.O.T..
Through IdeaPocket's working relationship with Union Pro, Kishi made her professional wrestling debut on May 3, 2013, at the promotion's event at Korakuen Hall. After Hiroshi Fukuda had become the inaugural World Aipoke Champion, Kishi slapped him and then pinned him to become the second World Aipoke Champion.
She announced her retirement on December, 2015, at the DMM Adult Award Show.
- New female teacher (新任女教師 劇場版) (Feb. 2008)
- Sakura Pachislo Butler (パチスロバトラーさくら) (2009)
- 女闘牌伝 王牌に愛された千鳥積み (2009)
- Sakura woman board game knife (包丁勝負 女板・桜) (2009)
- Samurai Princess (サムライプリンセス 外道姫) (2009)
- Rubbers aka Covered Woman ~ Lovers ~ (ラバーズ〜覆う女〜 Rabāzu ~Oou onna~) (July 2010)
- Woman was committed to Incubus Dreams (インキュバス 夢に犯された女) (2010 V-cinema)
- Domestic (ドメスティック) (2010 V-cinema)
- Domestic Kanketsuhen (ドメスティック 完結編) (2011)
- ヒン子のエロいい話 (2011)
- Mask the Kekkou: Reborn (けっこう仮面 新生-REBORN- Kekkō Kamen: Ribōn) (June 2012)
- The Maidroid (친절한 가정부) (Feb. 2015)
- Maze: Secret Love (미궁:비밀애; Migung: bimirae) (Apr. 2015)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2016)|
- "Duo Entertainment 株式会社Duoエンターテイメント公式ホームページ MODELS 所属モデル". www.duo-official.com. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Riku Minato, Moe Amatsuka crowned 'goddesses' at DMM AV awards". The Tokyo Reporter. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- "Aino Kishi: Biography, Profile, Photos, and Videos". biodbms.com. Retrieved 2014-11-23.
- 希志あいの デビュー. ヤングガンガン (in Japanese). 16 March 2007.
- 珠玉のエロス！ボディラインがくっきりのラバースーツを着ないと興奮しない女. Livedoor News (in Japanese). July 10, 2010. Archived from the original on 10 April 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "AV 希志あいの". 東京スポーツ. 12 December 2008.
- Nakano, Kenji (September 1, 2012). "Tokyo women weigh in on the possibility of participating in porn pictures". Tokyo Reporter. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "2008" (in Japanese). AV Research Laboratory. Archived from the original on 2011-06-10. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "First Half 2008 DVD Sales Top 100 Actresses" (in Japanese). DMM. Archived from the original on 2012-12-01. Retrieved 2017-01-08.
- "2008 DVD Sales Top 100 Actresses" (in Japanese). DMM. Archived from the original on 2013-02-18. Retrieved 2017-01-08.
- スカパー！アダルト放送大賞 (in Japanese). spbb.jp/adult-award Adult Broadcasting Awards. Archived from the original on 2009-04-09. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "Aino Kishi Filmography". Urabon Navigator. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- Otsubo, Kemuta (July 24, 2009). "豪華女優そろい踏み！VenusFesta2009開催". AllAbout. Archived from the original on March 25, 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "Debut! Aino Kishi". Urabon Navigator. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "Aino Kishi x Hyper S1 Special Vol.1'". Urabon Navigator. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- メーカー一覧を見る (in Japanese). Outvision. Retrieved 2012-11-30.
- "AV女優★人気投票" (in Japanese). DMM. Retrieved 2013-09-28.
- "AV OPEN 2014 結果発表" (in Japanese). AV Open 2014 Official Site. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-03.
- "Riku Minato, Moe Amatsuka crowned 'goddesses' at DMM AV awards". The Tokyo Reporter. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- 希志あいの きし・あいの (in Japanese). AllCinema. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- Amanda Flanigan (8 November 2010). "Film Review: Samurai Princess". Horror News. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "Rubbers ou onna". Sketches of Cinema. December 24, 2011. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "けっこう仮面 新生-REBORN-(2012)" (in Japanese). AllCinema. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "'친절한 가정부', 예고편만으로도 기대 만발". Nate (in Korean). 9 February 2015. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "미궁:비밀애' 요시자와 아키호-키시 아이노, AV스타들의 한국 공략". Segye Ilbo (in Korean). 16 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- ""脱衣系パチスロ"アプリ「希志あいののスロットマシーン」が大人気". Livedoor News. 3 February 2012. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "AV女優爆乳出團 放話「晚上的表演不會輸」". ETtoday. May 31, 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "人気ＡＶ女優が"巨乳ユニット"結成！デビュー作を大胆ＰＲ". ZakZak. June 27, 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "【5・3リポート①】欲望丸出しのアイポケ王座戦／謎覆面K登場". Union Pro (in Japanese). 3 May 2013. Archived from the original on 20 June 2013. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- "女闘牌伝 王牌に愛された千鳥積み（）をオンラインで見る - Amazonビデオ". amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- Aino, Kishi (2009). Jirashi sekkusu. Tōkyō: Besutoserāzu. ISBN 9784584122532. Retrieved 8 January 2017.