|Aino Emma Wilhelmina Malmberg|
|Born||Aino Emma Wilhelmina Perenius
February 24, 1865
|Died||February 3, 1933
Aino Emma Wilhelmina Malmberg Finnish writer and politician.Perenius (February 24, 1865 – February 3, 1933) was a
Malmberg was born in Hollola to Pastor John Perenius and Edla Olivia Björkstén. She took her matriculation examination in 1884 and graduated from the University of Helsinki in 1886. Malmberg then worked as an English teacher at various schools, and from 1898-1908 at the Finnish Business Institute.
Malmberg had to leave Finland in 1910 to England because of her participation in the fight against the Russian government. She returned to Finland upon the country's independence in 1917.
Malmberg died in Helsinki.
- Tien ohesta tempomia. Otava 1901
- Totta ja leikkiä. Otava 1903
- Yksinkö? Otava 1903
- Maailmaa kierrellessä. Rosma, Helsinki 1922
- Voimakasta väkeä. Otava 1926
- Voimatonta väkeä. Otava 1927
- Suomi Australiassa : matkahavaintoja. Otava 1929
- Johtajia. Otava 1933
|Finnish Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
- Works by Aino Malmberg at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Aino Malmberg at Internet Archive
- Works by Aino Malmberg at Open Library
- Finnish writers database
|This article about a Finnish politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Finnish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|