|Look up aion or AION in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aion may refer to: Aeon
- Greek αἰών "time, eternity; age", see Aeon
- Aion (deity), "Aeon" personified in Hellenistic religion
- Aeon (Gnosticism), one of the Gnostic terms for "emanations of God"
- Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self, a book by Carl Jung
- Aion (Japanese band), a Japanese metal band
- Aion (Aion album), their 1992 album
- Aion (Polish band), a Polish gothic metal band
- Aion (CMX album), a 2003 album
- Aion (Dead Can Dance album), a 1990 album by Dead Can Dance
- Popular culture
- Aion (Chrono Crusade), the main villain of the anime series
- Aion (manga), a manga by Yuna Kagesaki
- Aion: The Tower of Eternity (also known as Aion: The Tower of Eternity or Aion in short), a Korean multiplayer online game by NCsoft
- Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (AION), a medical condition involving loss of vision
- AION Linguistica, a linguistic journal
- Cleverpath AION Business Rules Expert, a programming language, originally AION
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.