|Hubs||Kapiti Coast Airport|
|Headquarters||Kapiti Coast Airport, Paraparaumu New Zealand|
|Key people||Warwick Wild (Operations Manager)|
air2there is an airline in New Zealand. It began service in 2004, and is based at Kapiti Coast Airport, 60 km north of Wellington. It operates scheduled services across Cook Strait. Charter services to other New Zealand destinations are also available. They conduct aero-medical flights based from Palmerston North Airport using twin turbo prop aircraft.
The airline was launched in October 2004 by former Paraparaumu Airport owner Murray Cole and his company Integra Investments. Due to delays in obtaining a license services began in December. He saw a gap in the market by providing a quick alternative to Wellington Airport with the company to be based at Paraparaumu Airport. Flying started with one 14 seat Grand Caravan and two Chieftains. The company started with flights to Blenheim, Masterton, Wellington and Palmerston North, then Nelson and Wanganui were added in February 2005. Flights were later terminated to Masterton, Palmerston North and Wanganui at the end of 2005 when it found there was no market. In May 2013 air2there added a Beech 200 Super King Air to their fleet. This is used for air ambulance operations supporting Life Flight Trust.
The following destinations are served by scheduled flights as of October 2015:
|Beechcraft King Air B200||1||13||Based at Wellington and used as an Air Ambulance|
|Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan||1||12|
|Piper PA-34-220T Seneca V||1||5-6|||
- Not an ICAO allocation - issued for domestic use by the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- "Information". Air2there.com. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- Posted by Steve L (2015-03-08). "3rd Level New Zealand: air2there - the city-hopper air service". 3rdlevelnz.blogspot.co.nz. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- Kay Blundell (2011-02-07). "Air2there welcomes looming competition". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
- "Aircraft Registration Mark Query". Caa.govt.nz. Retrieved 2016-09-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air2There.|