Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founders||Michael Oved and Don Mosites|
|Parent||ConsenSys via Fluidity|
AirSwap is a US based decentralised exchange trading protocol built on Ethereum blockchain. The market capitalisation of AirSwap is around $5.69 million. It is a ConsenSys company, developed by Fluidity in 2017.
- Qiu 2018, p. 57.
- "AirSwap Trading Up 2.3% This Week (AST)", fidaily.com, 7 May 2019
- "East Williamsburg's Airswap raises $36 million in ICO - Technical.ly Brooklyn", Technical.ly Brooklyn, 18 October 2017
- "Margaret Hsu, Stuart Wagner", The New York Times, 19 April 2018
- "A start-up is raising funds for a cryptocurrency exchange — by selling a cryptocurrency", CNBC, 29 September 2017
- Boreiko 2019, p. 96.
- "This 31-Year-Old Is Trying to Revolutionize Cryptocurrency Trading", Bloomberg, 28 September 2017
- "This New Privacy-focused Web Browser Wants To Pay Its Users For Looking At Ads", Republic TV, 26 April 2019
- Boreiko, Dmitri (2019), Blockchain-based financing with Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs): Financial Industry disruption or evolution?, Universitas Studiorum, ISBN 978-88-3369-047-6
- Qiu, Meikang, ed. (2018), Smart Blockchain: First International Conference, SmartBlock 2018, Tokyo, Japan, December 10-12, 2018 Proceedings, Springer, ISBN 978-3-030-05764-0
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|