Air Accident Investigation Unit
The Air Accident Investigation Unit (AAIU) (Irish: An tAonad um Imscrúdú Aerthionóiscí) is part of the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport of Ireland, and is responsible for the investigation of aircraft accidents and serious incidents within Ireland, and Irish-registered aircraft outside the jurisdiction.
The Air Accident Investigation Unit has its head offices at the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport buildings on Leeson Lane in Dublin. It was previously located at Transport House in Dublin.
- 2017 Irish Coast Guard S-92 crash
- Irish Aviation Authority
- Manx2 Flight 7100
- Railway Accident Investigation Unit
- "Sinai crash: Russia plane flight recorders to be examined". BBC News. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "About Us." (Archive) Air Accident Investigation Unit. Retrieved on 28 April 2013. "The AAIU headquarters is located in the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport, 2nd Floor, Leeson Lane, off Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland."
- "INTERIM STATEMENT SA-227-BC Metro III, EC-ITP, Cork Airport, Ireland 10 February 2011." (Archived from the original at http://www.aaiu.ie/upload/general/13437-INTERIM_STATEMENT_2012_003-0.PDF) (Archive) Air Accident Investigation Unit. Air Accident Investigation Unit. Final page. Retrieved on February 11, 2012. "A.A.I.U., Department of Transport Tourism and Sport, 2nd Floor, Leeson Lane, Dublin 2, Ireland."
- "Welcome." Air Accident Investigation Unit. 5. Retrieved on 2 May 2010. "A.A.I.U., Transport House, 44 Kildare St., Dublin 2, Ireland." See Map (Archive)
|This article about an organisation in Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|