|Commenced operations||September 9, 2019|
|Hubs||Antwerp International Airport|
|Key people||Johan Maertens (CEO)|
The application for a flight license (AOC) for Air Antwerp was secured in 2019 by the Transport and Mobility department. On August 9, Air Antwerp confirmed that the flight permit and operating permit have been received. The first flight is scheduled for September 9 to London City Airport. There are a few former employees of VLM Airlines working at Air Antwerp, who help with the preparatory work. The first aircraft, which was shown to the public on 27 July 2019, used to be part of the VLM Airlines fleet.
|Antwerp||Belgium||Antwerp International Airport||Base|||
|London||United Kingdom||London City Airport|||
|Fokker 50||1||—||50||Leased from Largus Aviation|
- "Opérateurs belges détenteurs d'un AOC autorisés | SPF Mobilité". mobilit.belgium.be. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- Schneider, Oscar (9 August 2019). "Air Antwerp flies to London from 9 September". The Brussels Times. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- Richards, Steven (9 August 2019). "Air Antwerp Brings New Fokker Service To London City". Simple Flying. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- Lapers, Thibault (9 August 2019). "Air Antwerp secures AOC, announces first flights to London City". Aviation24.be. Retrieved 14 August 2019.
- "Air Antwerp schedules Sep 2019 launch". routesonline.com. 13 August 2019.
- Wenzel, Nick (9 August 2019). "Air Antwerp obtains AOC licence". International Flight Network. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World: 5. October 2019.
- Flightradar24. "Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map". Flightradar24. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
Media related to Air Antwerp at Wikimedia Commons