Air Arabia Maroc
|Commenced operations||May 2009|
|Operating bases||Mohammed V International Airport|
|Parent company||Air Arabia|
|Headquarters||Mohammed V International Airport
Nouaceur Province, Morocco
|Key people||Laila Mechbal (COO)|
Air Arabia Maroc (Arabic: العربية للطيران المغرب) is a Moroccan low-cost airline, setup as a joint venture between various Moroccan investors and Air Arabia. Its head office is located in the Arrivals Terminal of Mohammed V International Airport in Nouaceur Province, Morocco in Greater Casablanca. It was launched in April 2009 , and started operations in May the same year. Radiating from Casablanca, the first destinations served were Brussels, London, Marseille, Milan and Paris.
Air Arabia Maroc was founded as a partnership between Air Arabia, Regional Air Lines and Ithmaar Bank. The low-cost carrier was officially launched on 29 April 2009, and started operations on 6 May the same year, with its maiden flight serving the Casablanca–London Stansted route. In July the same year, Jason Bitter —former CEO of SkyEurope— was appointed Air Arabia Maroc's CEO.
- Newenham, Pamela (1 June 2015). "Europe's Connect aviation conference set to land in Kerry Airport". The Irish Times. Archived 17 February 2016 at WebCite
- "Royal Air Maroc fighting back LCC tide with new fleet, cost cuts and possible privatisation". Centre for Aviation. 8 September 2011. Archived from the original on 22 January 2013. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
RAM also faces home-grown LCC competition in the form Air Arabia Maroc – a cross-border JV formed by Air Arabia and Moroccan investors in 2009 and first flew in May-2009 – as well as Jet4you, the country's first private LCC, which commenced service in Feb-2006.
- "Contact Info." Air Arabia. Retrieved on 21 June 2010. "Air Arabia (Maroc) Air Arabai (Maroc) Head Quarters Aéroport Mohamed V, Aérogare Arivée 20153 Ain Chock, Hay Hassani PO BOX 95." - Arabic: "االعربية للطيران المغرب مطار محمد الخامس، مبنى الوصول، الدار البيضاء، المغرب 20153 عين شوك، حي حسني صندوق بريد 95"
- "Air Arabia (Maroc)". Air Arabia. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Route Launches". Air Arabia. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Air Arabia Maroc officially launched". Shephard News. 2 May 2009. Archived from the original on 18 July 2013.
- "Air Arabia Maroc to Introduce Services to London, United Kingdom" (Press release). Air Arabia. 5 May 2009. Archived from the original on 18 July 2013.
- "Jason Bitter appointed CEO of Air Arabia (Maroc)" (Press release). Air Arabia. 11 July 2009. Archived from the original on 18 July 2013.
- Ranson, Lori (10 July 2009). "Former SkyEurope chairman Bitter emerges at Air Arabia Maroc". Washington DC: Flightglobal. Archived from the original on 18 July 2013.
- "Air Arabia Maroc Fleet". ch-aviation GmbH. Archived 5 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Arabia Maroc.|