|Hubs||Zvartnots International Airport|
|Fleet size||1 (VIP)|
The airline was established in 2003 and started operations on 18 March 2003. Since all passenger rights were granted on an exclusive basis to Armavia in 2003, Air Armenia could only operate cargo aircraft.
After the liquidation of Armavia in 2013, Air Armenia announced its plans to launch passenger services as well, and became the largest air carrier of Armenia. In July 2013 General Department of Civil Aviation of Armenia granted Air Armenia designations to operate passenger flights.
A Ukrainian investment fund announced the purchase of a 49 percent stake in Armenia’s leading airline on Friday, pledging to help restart soon its commercial flights. Vladimir Bobylev, the chief executive of the East Prospect Fund, pledged to invest at least $30 million in the troubled Air Armenia carrier. Armenian news agencies quoted him as saying that it plans to replace and expand the company’s small fleet of aircraft in the coming months.
|Athens||Greece||ATH||LGAV||Athens International Airport|
|Moscow||Russia||VKO||UUWW||Vnukovo International Airport|
|Nizhny Novgorod||Russia||GOJ||UWGG||Nizhny Novgorod International Airport|
|Paris||France||CDG||LFPG||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|Saint Petersburg||Russia||LED||ULLI||Pulkovo Airport|
|Samara||Russia||KUF||UWWW||Kurumoch International Airport|
|Sochi||Russia||AER||URSS||Sochi International Airport|
|Yerevan||Armenia||EVN||UDYZ||Zvartnots International Airport||Hub|
|Air Armenia Cargo Fleet|
|Government of Armenia Fleet|
- "Contacts." Air Armenia. Retrieved on September 3, 2014. "Air Armenia Head Office: 21 Gevorg Kochar Str. Yerevan 0009, Armenia" - Address in Armenian: "21 Գևորգ Քոաչար փ. Երևան 0009, Հայաստան" - Address in Russian: "Геворг Кочар 21, г.Ереван 0009, РА"
- air.am - History
- air.am - Message from “Air Armenia”
- air.am - Schedule
- planespotters.net - Air Armenia Fleet Details and History
- air.am - Air Armenia's receives delivery of second passenger aircraft
- air.am - Boeing 737-505 Arrives at Zvartnots Airport
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|