Air Born Indonesia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Air Born Indonesia is national private Air Charter Company established on December 9, 2010. Air Born is currently base in Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan offering a comprehensive Air Transport.
Air Born is a fast growing company specialize in remote Air Transport operations for Mining, Oil and Gas Company in transporting their Executives, Employees, Contractors, Emergency Medical Evacuation and critical spare parts.
The Air Born Indonesia fleet includes:
- PT. KALTIM PRIMA COAL (BUMI RESOURCES GROUP)
- PT. ARUTMIN (BUMI RESOURCES GROUP)
- PT. ASMIN KOALINDO TUHUP (BORNEO LUMBUNG ENERGI)
- PT ADARO INDONESIA
- PT. TRANS GLOBAL AVIATION SERVICE CHALLEDON SERVICES LTD
- PT. KEMBU AIR SERVICE (IRIAN BHAKTI PROJECT)
- PT. SALAMANDER ENERGY (OPHIR ENERGY LTD.)
- The focus of Air Born business activities, mainly are:
- To provide services for Mining, Oil & Gas companies as follows :
- Long term Air Transport Services Contract for Mining and Petroleum
- Company (on-shore and off-shore operations).
- Short term Air Transport Services Contract.
- Spot Charter arrangements.
- Medical Emergency Evacuation.
- Spot Air Transport for VIP’s.
- Aerial Survey
- ":: Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Udara | Kementerian Perhubungan Republik Indonesia ::" (in Indonesian). Hubud.dephub.go.id. 2002-07-22. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Born Indonesia.|
|This article about transport in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|