|Company slogan||Improving the Experience|
|Parent company||Grupo Chahin|
|Headquarters||La Isabela International Airport|
Air Century, S.A., or ACSA is a Dominican Republic Air Charter operator that offers local and international services from the Santo Domingo La Isabela International Airport. The company was founded by Captain and Pilot Omar Chahin. Air Century commenced operations in Santo Domingo on March, 1992.
- La Romana - La Romana International Airport
- Samaná - Arroyo Barril International Airport
- Punta Cana - Punta Cana International Airport
Air Century's fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of December 2018):
|ATR 72-200||1||-||-||Used for Cargo flights|
Operated for AirBox Cargo
|Cessna Citation VII||-||1||8||Business jet|
To be Delivered 2019
Accidents and incidents
A Jetstream 32 aircraft, HI816 was destroyed by fire at Punta Cana after an engine failure on short final 13 October 2014, after a flight from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico. All 13 passengers and 2 flight crew on board survived the fire.
- Air Century
- Air Century (Archive)
- Air Century (in Spanish)
- Air Charter Guide
- Dominican Aviation
- Air Century at STI
- "Contact Us Archived 2012-08-26 at the Wayback Machine.." Air Century. Retrieved on January 15, 2012. "Address: Dr. Joaquín Balaguer International Airport, Local No. 1032, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic."
- "Fleet - Winair". www.aircentury.com. Retrieved 12 May 2018.