Air China Cargo
|Parent company||Air China (51%)|
Air China Cargo Co., Ltd. (simplified Chinese: 中国国际货运航空公司; traditional Chinese: 中國國際貨運航空公司; pinyin: Zhōngguó Guójì Huòyùn Hángkōng gōngsī) is a cargo airline of the People's Republic of China with its headquarters in Shunyi District in Beijing. It is an all-cargo subsidiary of Air China and operates scheduled freighter services to 20 cities in 10 countries around the world. Its main base is Beijing Capital International Airport.
The airline was established on 12 December 2003 and started operations shortly thereafter. It is owned by Air China (51%), CITIC Pacific (25%) and Beijing Capital International (24%) and has around 4,000 employees (as of March 2013).
Air China Cargo serves the following airports as of July 2015:
- Hong Kong
- People's Republic of China
- Beijing - Beijing Capital International Airport Hub
- Chengdu - Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Chongqing - Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
- Shanghai - Shanghai Pudong International Airport Hub
- Tianjin - Tianjin Binhai International Airport
- Zhengzhou - Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
- United States
The Air China Cargo fleet consists of the following freighter aircraft (as of August 2016):
The Air China Cargo retired fleet consists of the following freighter aircraft:
|Boeing 747-200SF||3||1997||2010||Sold to MK Airlines and Uni-Top Airlines|
|Boeing 747-200F||1||1990||2011||Sold to Uni-Top Airlines|
|Boeing 747-400BCF||6||2009||2014||Five aircraft are stored|
|Boeing 747-400BDSF||2||2006||2014||Sold to ACT Airlines|
- "联系我们." Air China Cargo. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "地址：北京市顺义区天竺空港经济开发区天柱路29号"
- Air China Cargo Co., Ltd - About Us
- Air China and Cathay Pacific Airways Consolidate Cargo Businesses
- Air China Cargo schedule
- Air China Cargo launches service to Amsterdam
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 11.
- "Air China Cargo historic fleet". planespotters.net (May 14, 2016). Retrieved May 14, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air China Cargo.|