Air China Cargo
|Parent company||Air China (51%)|
Air China Cargo Co., Ltd. (simplified Chinese: 中国国际货运航空公司; traditional Chinese: 中國國際貨運航空公司; pinyin: Zhōngguó Guójì Huòyùn Hángkōng gōngsī) is a cargo airline with its headquarters in Shunyi District, Beijing, China. It is an all-cargo subsidiary of Air China and operates scheduled freighter services to 20 cities in 10 countries around the world. Its main base is Beijing Capital International Airport.
The airline was established on 12 December 2003 and started operations shortly thereafter. It is owned by Air China (51%), CITIC Pacific (25%) and Beijing Capital International (24%) and has around 4,000 employees (as of March 2013).
Air China Cargo serves the following airports as of July 2015:
- Beijing - Beijing Capital International Airport Hub
- Chengdu - Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Chongqing - Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
- Shanghai - Shanghai Pudong International Airport Hub
- Tianjin - Tianjin Binhai International Airport
- Zhengzhou - Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
- Hong Kong
- United States
|Boeing 757-200PF||4||—||To be transferred from Air China|
- "联系我们." Air China Cargo. Retrieved on October 12, 2012. "地址：北京市顺义区天竺空港经济开发区天柱路29号"
- Air China Cargo Co., Ltd - About Us
- Air China and Cathay Pacific Airways Consolidate Cargo Businesses
- Air China Cargo schedule
- Air China Cargo launches service to Amsterdam
- Air China Cargo Fleet ch-aviation.ch
- 13 March 2014. "Air China Cargo Fleet in Planespotters.net". planespotters.net. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- 30 August 2013. "Air China Cargo to operate 757-200 Freighter fleet for China Postal Airlines". cargofacts.net. Retrieved 2013-09-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air China Cargo.|