This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Commenced operations||23 December 2017|
|Parent company||Deccan Charters|
|Headquarters||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Key people||Arun Kumar Singh (CEO)|
Air Deccan is an Indian regional airline currently operating from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It flies to a total of four destinations using Beech 1900D aircraft, as of November 2019. As of November 2020, the airline has temporarily suspended operations as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic.
Air Deccan focuses on flying to cities with little to no air service where there is minimal competition with major airlines. The airline flies to the following destinations in India:
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport|||
- "Air Deccan ceases operations". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "Operations ceased". liveMint. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "Air Deccan eyes post-crisis relaunch". FlightGlobal. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "India's Air Deccan, Air Odisha to combine ops". ch-aviation. 30 December 2017. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Air Deccan Flight Schedule". Air Deccan. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "Air Deccan". airdeccan.co.in. Archived from the original on 2018-01-29. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "Air Deccan looks to stimulate demand in smaller cities". The Hindu Business Line. Press Trust of India. 23 December 2017. Retrieved 6 January 2018.