This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018)
|Commenced operations||23 December 2017|
|Ceased operations||November 2020|
|Parent company||Deccan Charters|
|Headquarters||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Key people||Arun Kumar Singh (CEO)|
Air Deccan is an Indian regional airline currently operating from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It flies to a total of four destinations using Beech 1900D aircraft, as of November 2019. As of October 2021, the airline has temporarily suspended operations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Air Deccan focuses on flying to cities with little to no air service where there is minimal competition with major airlines. The airline flies to the following destinations in India:
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport|||
- "Air Deccan ceases operations". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "Operations ceased". liveMint. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "Air Deccan eyes post-crisis relaunch". FlightGlobal. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- "India's Air Deccan, Air Odisha to combine ops". ch-aviation. 30 December 2017. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Air Deccan Flight Schedule". Air Deccan. Archived from the original on 29 December 2019. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "Air Deccan". airdeccan.co.in. Archived from the original on 2018-01-29. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "Air Deccan looks to stimulate demand in smaller cities". The Hindu Business Line. Press Trust of India. 23 December 2017. Retrieved 6 January 2018.