Air Dream was a short-lived charter airline based in Cambodia. During 2007, it operated flights between Siem Reap, Cambodia, and Hanoi, Vietnam. Its single aircraft, chartered from financially troubled Royal Khmer Airlines, was flown to Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, in late 2007 for maintenance reasons and abandoned there subsequently, as the airline was shut down.
- World Airline Directory[dead link]
- Vietnam Net News: Foreign aircraft abandoned at Noi Bai Airport Archived 2008-06-12 at the Wayback Machine, 10 June 2008.
- Plane abandoned at Hanoi airport, BBC, 10 June 2008. Link to photos of aircraft when previously operated by Jatayu Airlines, Malaysia, c. 2005.
- Airliners Net: photos and data on aircraft from February and May 2008.
These photos from airliners.net suggest that the aircraft, built in 1975, was operated by American Airlines until sold to a Chicago area aircraft maintenance school between 2000 and 2002. It was damaged in high winds, according to this report, in 2003.
- Aircraft fleet register entry on N484AA
Media related to Air Dream at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Cambodia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|