Air Force Historical Research Agency
The Agency's collection, begun during World War II in Washington, D.C., moved in 1949 to Maxwell Air Force Base, the site of Air University, to provide research facilities for professional military education students, the faculty, visiting scholars, and the general public.
- Air University
- Maxwell Air Force Base
- History of the United States Air Force
- Fairchild Memorial Hall
- Air Force History and Museums Program
- Catherine D. Scott, ed., Aeronautics and Space Flight Collections (1985) New York: Hayworth Press, “United States Air Force Historical Collection” Lloyd H. Cornett, Jr., contributing author
- Dysart, Mary Dixie (2012). "The Archives at the Air Force Historical Research Agency" (PDF). Maxwell Air Force Base: Air Force Historical Research Agency. Archived (PDF) from the original on 18 September 2016.
- Air Force Historical Research Agency
- Army Air Forces Research Help
- Air Force History Support Office
- U.S. Air Force Museum
|This United States Air Force article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|