This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Commenced operations||2 July 2015 (Delayed from May 2015)|
|Key people||Manuel Sahli-Founder, Juan Luis Díez-Founder|
Air Horizont is a Maltese charter airline headquartered in Malta, but uses Zaragoza Airport as it’s hub. It currently operates flights to Munich, Seville, Alicante and Rome using a fleet consisting of only Boeing 737-400s.
Air Horizont was founded in 2014 by pilots Manuel Sahli and Juan Luis Díez. The airline was set to commence operations in May 2015 using a Boeing 737-400 registration 9H-ZAZ, however, the launch was postponed to July 2015, citing delays in receiving its air operating permit. Air Horizont has attempted to launch scheduled operations in 2011, it failed because the airline wasn’t able to secure adequate funds.
- "Air Horizont ICAO and Callsign-Airport Insider". Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- "Air Horizont-World Airline News". Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Air Horizont Profile-CAPA". Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Air Horizont Fleet". Retrieved 19 July 2018.
- "Air Horizont set to take delivery of first aircraft-ch-aviation". Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- Hosteltur. "FlyNAYOX incorpora un Boeing 737 de Air Horizont | Notas de prensa en Comunidad Hosteltur". Hosteltur: Toda la información de turismo (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-07-28.
Media related to Air Horizont at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|