|Commenced operations||28 July 2013|
|Hubs||Jinnah International Airport (Karachi)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Indus Miles|
|Airport lounge||Indus Lounge|
|Fleet size||6 (9 on order)|
|Company slogan||"Fly With Difference"|
Air Indus is an airline of Pakistan with its headquarters based in Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Karachi. Air Indus started operations on 28 July 2013, but flights have been suspended by Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan due to safety concerns.
Air Indus was Pakistan's first private airline to connect Karachi with the federal capital, all provincial capitals and Faisalabad, Multan and Bahawalpur with regular flights. This milestone was achieved within the first of year of its operations in 2013. In mid-2015 negotiations were underway to lease 3 Airbus A320 aircraft.
Air Indus License Suspended
CAA Pakistan suspended the flight operations license of Air Indus on 1 July 2015 due to safety concerns. A local newspaper reported that the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) ordered Air Indus, a small-sized private airline, to halt operations indefinitely from July 1, 2015, owing to "consistent violation of safety regulations by the airline." http://www.dawn.com/news/1191434
Air Indus launched its operations on 28 July 2013, the operations will be halted from 1 July 2015 since they are not complying to security standards set by CAA:
- Bahawalpur - Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad - Faisalabad International Airport
- Islamabad - Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- Karachi - Jinnah International Airport
- Lahore - Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Multan - Multan International Airport
- Peshawar - Bacha Khan International Airport
- Quetta - Quetta International Airport 
Frequent flyer program
The Air Indus frequent flyer program is called "Indus Miles". There are four 3 tiers of Indus Miles memberships - Silver, Gold and Platinum. Each tier offers various privileges including priority check-in, priority boarding, priority standby and extra baggage allowance, free award tickets and discounts at various outlets. Indus Miles can be accrued by traveling on Air Indus flights, as well through partners.
The inflight meals prepared for Air Indus comes from the second tier aviation caterer, Gate Gourmet.
As of July 2015 Air Indus fleet consists of the following aircraft. Average fleet age 22 years.
|Boeing 737-300||8||4||158||7 dry leased for 3 years,3 delivered and 4 left|
|Airbus A318||0||5||112||All dry leased|
- Portal:Companies/Index by industry/Sub/Transport
- List of companies of Pakistan
- List of airlines of Pakistan
- List of airports in Pakistan
- Transport in Pakistan
- Listed in Dmoz Pakistan
- "REGULAR PUBLIC TRANSPORT LICENCEES" (Archive). Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on June 10, 2014. "Air Indus (Pvt) Limited (RPT) C, 13th Commercial Street, Phase-II Extension, DHA, Karachi-Pakistan"
- "Pakistan Carrier Expands". Airliner World: 16. July 2015.
- Air Indus announce launch dates
- Official website
- Air Indus Orders Three Russian Made Aircraft
- Air Indus License Suspended due to Safety Concerns: CAA