|Commenced operations||28 July 2013|
|Ceased operations||1 July 2015|
|Hubs||Jinnah International Airport (Karachi)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Indus Miles|
|Airport lounge||Indus Lounge|
|Company slogan||"Fly with Difference"|
|Key people||Abdul Wahab
(Chairman & CEO)
Air Indus was a non-operational Pakistani domestic airline based in Karachi. The airline's headquarter is located in Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Karachi. Air Indus started operations on 28 July 2013, however was forced to suspend operations on 1 July 2015 after the Civil Aviation Authority suspended its operational license for failing to meet safety requirements and fulfilling the Pakistani legal requirements of 3 operating aircraft. Its main base of operations and hub was Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
The airline had announced resumption of operations in January 2016, however as of June 2016, operations have not been resumed.
- Bahawalpur - Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad - Faisalabad International Airport
- Islamabad - Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- Karachi - Jinnah International Airport - Hub
- Lahore - Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Multan - Multan International Airport
- Peshawar - Bacha Khan International Airport
- Quetta - Quetta International Airport
Frequent flyer program
The Air Indus frequent flyer program was called Indus Miles. The program offered various privileges including priority check-in, priority boarding, priority standby and extra baggage allowance, free award tickets and discounts at various outlets. Indus Miles could be accrued by traveling on Air Indus flights, as well through partners for booking hotels, renting a car or dining out.
The inflight meals prepared for Air Indus came from the second tier aviation caterer, Gate Gourmet.
|Boeing 737-300||0||3||0||0||148||148||All 3 aircraft stored|
- Portal:Companies/Index by industry/Sub/Transport
- List of companies of Pakistan
- List of airlines of Pakistan
- List of airports in Pakistan
- Transport in Pakistan
- "CAA suspends Air Indus' operations for violating safety regulations". Dawn. Dawn. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "REGULAR PUBLIC TRANSPORT LICENCEES" (Archive). Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on June 10, 2014. "Air Indus (Pvt) Limited (RPT) C, 13th Commercial Street, Phase-II Extension, DHA, Karachi-Pakistan"
- "Pakistan Carrier Expands". Airliner World: 16. July 2015.
- "Air Indus plans to resume operation this month". The Express Tribune. The Express Tribune. 7 January 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Air Indus announce launch dates
- "Indus Miles". Air Indus. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Air Indus fleet details". Airfleets.net. Airfleets.net. Retrieved 2 June 2016.