|Commenced operations||28 July 2013|
|Ceased operations||1 July 2015|
|Hubs||Jinnah International Airport (Karachi)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Indus Miles|
|Company slogan||"Fly with Difference"|
|Key people||Abdul Wahab
(Chairman & CEO)
Air Indus is a private airline based in Karachi operating as a domestic airline. The airline's headquarters are located in Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Karachi. Air Indus started operations on 28 July 2013. However, it was forced to suspend operations on 1 July 2015 after the Civil Aviation Authority suspended its operational license for failing to meet safety requirements and fulfilling the Pakistani legal requirements of 3 operating aircraft. Its main base of operations and hub was Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
The airline announced a resumption of operations in January 2016.
- Bahawalpur - Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad - Faisalabad International Airport
- Islamabad - Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- Karachi - Jinnah International Airport - Hub
- Lahore - Allama Iqbal International Airport
- Multan - Multan International Airport
- Peshawar - Bacha Khan International Airport
- Quetta - Quetta International Airport
Frequent flyer program
The Air Indus frequent flyer program was called Indus Miles. The program offered various privileges including priority check-in, priority boarding, priority standby and extra baggage allowance, free award tickets and discounts at various outlets. Indus Miles could be accrued by traveling on Air Indus flights, as well through partners for booking hotels, renting a car or dining out.
|Boeing 737-300||0||3||0||0||148||148||All 3 aircraft stored|
- Portal:Companies/Index by industry/Sub/Transport
- List of companies of Pakistan
- List of airlines of Pakistan
- List of airports in Pakistan
- Transport in Pakistan
- "REGULAR PUBLIC TRANSPORT LICENCEES" (Archive). Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on June 10, 2014. "Air Indus (Pvt) Limited (RPT) C, 13th Commercial Street, Phase-II Extension, DHA, Karachi-Pakistan"
- "Pakistan Carrier Expands". Airliner World: 16. July 2015.
- "CAA suspends Air Indus' operations for violating safety regulations". Dawn. Dawn. 1 July 2015. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Air Indus plans to resume operation this month".
- Air Indus announce launch dates
- "Indus Miles". Air Indus. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Air Indus fleet details". Airfleets.net. Airfleets.net. Retrieved 2 June 2016.