|Key people||Yuriy Gryaznov (President)|
Air Kokshetau (Aircompany Kokshetau JSC, a.k.a. Kokshetau Airlines) was an airline based in Koksetau, Kazakhstan, based at Kokshetau Airport. It started operations in 2002 and had 238 employees (at March 2007).
In 2008, the airline was shut down.
At closure, the Air Kokshetau fleet included the following aircraft:
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 102.
-  List of airlines banned within the EU (retrieved 8 May 2009)
- Air Kokshetau at airlineupdate.com Archived 16 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 2 (C-L)". Flight International: 31–80. 2009-04-07.
- Airliner World, April 2005
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Kokshetau.|
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Kazakhstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|