|Secondary hubs||Bankstown Airport|
|Parent company||Aviation Logistics Holdings|
|Key people||Ronald O'Brien, Matthew Kline, Mark Wardrop|
Air Link Pty Ltd is an airline and air charter company based in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia. It currently operates air charter services on behalf of its parent company, Aviation Logistics. Its main base is Dubbo Airport with a passenger facility also at Bankstown Airport.
The airline was formed and started operations in 1971 as an aircraft charter operation based in Dubbo. In 1989 the Company was acquired by David and Barbara Miller. Regular regional airline services across western New South Wales were commenced in 1991, when Hazelton Airlines divested itself of its piston-engined aircraft and the routes served by those aircraft. On 30 November 2005 Regional Express Holdings acquired all the shares in Air Link, with David Miller appointed as Chief Executive, and it was run as an independent airline within the Regional Express group. On 10 November 2008 Regional Express Holdings announced that Air Link would cease all scheduled operations on 20 December and concentrate on its air charter and aircraft maintenance business. Scheduled services resumed again in 2014 with a daily return service between Dubbo and Sydney operated on behalf of Regional Express Airlines. In 2015, services commenced to Cobar in the company's Beech 1900D and in December 2017 Air Link ceased these flights. At the start of 2018 the company ceased all RPT operations for Regional Express, with the sole remaining Beech 1900D being sold in March  and soon after suspended all charter flights. In September 2018, Regional Express Holdings sold the Air Link business to Aviation Logistics Holdings.
Air Link's IATA code DR has now been assumed by the French charter operator Air Méditerranée
Prior to the cessation of scheduled services in December 2008, Air Link operated (using Rex flight numbers) to the following destinations:
- Bourke, Cobar, Coonamble, Walgett and Lightning Ridge to Dubbo.
- Cobar to Sydney (Fridays only)
- Bathurst to Sydney
- Dubbo to Sydney
- Mudgee to Sydney.
Until the start of 2018, Air Link operate the following RPT services on behalf of Regional Express Airlines:
- Sydney-Bathurst-Sydney (Ad-Hoc)
As of 2018 the Air Link fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "ABNLookup - Current details for Air Link Pty Ltd". Archived from the original on 20 June 2008. Retrieved 10 June 2008.
- Air Link AOC. Archived 6 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved: 10 November 2008
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 59.
- "Change to Air Link Operations" - Regional Express Media Release. Retrieved: 10 November 2008
- Australian civil aircraft register search Archived 11 May 2015 at the Wayback Machine., using "Air Link" as the search parameter. Search conducted 26 May 2013.