|Alliance||GSEC Monarch Aviation|
|Company slogan||Fly With Smile|
|Parent company||Air Odisha Aviation Private Limited (AOAPL)|
|Headquarters||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India|
|Key people||Radhakanta Pani |
(Chairman and Managing Director)
Air Odisha was an Indian regional airline based in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It operated daily flights to numerous destinations across India, according to the Regional Connectivity Scheme. The airline officially had its base at Biju Patnaik International Airport with an additional operation base at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport. It meanwhile suspended operations.
Air Odisha Aviation Private Limited (AOAPL) was formed under Companies Act, Government of Odisha to provide air charter service. Air Odisha is one of the regional scheduled airlines of India. The airline availed its license to commence scheduled operations on 13 February 2018. In February 2018, 60% of Air Odisha's stake was sold to GSEC Monarch Aviation, an Adani Group enterprise.
Air Odisha flew to 27 destinations in India as of May 2018.
As of April 2018, the Air Odisha fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
|Cessna 208 Caravan||1||14||Reserved|
- "Air Odisha". www.airodisha.com. Archived from the original on 16 February 2018. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- ch-aviation.com – Air Odisha retrieved 14 April 2019
- "Air Odisha on ch-aviation". ch-aviation.
- "About Air Odisha". Air Odisha. Archived from the original on 18 July 2014. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- "Air Odisha gets flying permit, to begin ops on 17 Feb from Gujarat". 13 February 2018 – via The Economic Times.
- By PTI (16 February 2018). "Adani kin buys out Air Deccan, picks up 60% in Air Odisha – The Economic Times". M.economictimes.com.
- "Our Flights". Air Odisha. 22 April 2018. Archived from the original on 22 April 2018. Retrieved 22 April 2018.