|Hubs||Rarotonga International Airport|
|Company slogan||The Airline of the Cook Islands|
|Headquarters||Rarotonga, Cook Islands|
|Key people||Ewan Smith|
Air Rarotonga is an airline based in Rarotonga, Cook Islands and is ‘The Airline of the Cook Islands’. It operates inter-island scheduled services throughout the Cook Islands. It also operates chartered flights to French Polynesia, Niue, Samoa and Tonga. Its main base and hub is Rarotonga International Airport.
The airline was established in February 1978 and started operations in July 1978 with a Cessna 337 aircraft. The company is owned by three private investors. More than 70,000 passengers travel between its island destinations each year.
|Aitutaki||Cook Islands||AIT||NCAI||Aitutaki Airport|||
|Atiu||Cook Islands||AIU||NCAT||Enua Airport|||
|Mangaia||Cook Islands||MGS||NCMG||Mangaia Airport|||
|Manihiki||Cook Islands||MHZ||NCMH||Manihiki Island Airport|||
|Mauke||Cook Islands||MUK||NCMK||Mauke Airport|||
|Mitiaro||Cook Islands||MOI||NCMR||Mitiaro Airport|||
|Penrhyn Island||Cook Islands||PYE||NCPY||Tongareva Airport|||
|Pukapuka||Cook Islands||NCPK||Pukapuka Island Airfield|||
|Rarotonga||Cook Islands||RAR||NCRG||Rarotonga International Airport|||
The airline codeshares with Air Tahiti on flights between Rarotonga and Tahiti with Air Tahiti being the operator and with Air New Zealand for flights between Rarotonga and Aitutaki with Air Rarotonga being the operator. The airline also offers scenic flights over Rarotonga and air charter services to neighbouring Pacific Island countries including Tahiti, Niue, Tonga and Samoa. The airline also operates Air Ambulance evacuations from all island airports in the Cook Islands and on to Auckland when required.
As of April 2011 the Air Rarotonga fleet includes the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB-110P1 Bandeirante||2||0||15|
|Cessna Citation II||1||0||8|
In February 2016, the airline added its first Jet to their fleet.
- "Air Rarotonga. Airline code, web site, phone, reviews and opinions". Airlines-inform.com. Retrieved 2017-05-17.
- "Air Rarotonga - Book a Flight". Retrieved 2014-09-12.
- "Air Rarotonga - Air Charter". Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- Flight International 27 March 2007
- "Air Rarotonga Route Maps". Air Rarotonga. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Air Rarotonga - Air Ambulance - Medical evacuation". Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "Air Rarotonga - Fleet". Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 12.
- "Pacific Private Jet". Retrieved 26 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Air Rarotonga.|
|This Oceania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|