|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|AOC #||135 # 027|
|Operating bases||Sorong Airport
|Company slogan||Connecting Region|
|Key people||Captain Pinky Firmansyah|
Air Regional is an airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. It Operates Domestic and International Air Charter Services in the Papua region, with principal bases in the year of 2017 focussing at Sorong Airport (SOQ) serving the West Central Region and Nabire Airport (NBX) to handle the East Central Region.
The Airline was established on 13 August 2001, and began Operations under Air Regional AOC 135 # 027 on 16 October 2002. It was founded and is Owned by Captain Pinky Firmansyah, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. It held 50 employees as of March 2007. Captain Pinky Firmansyah is a Dual Licence Captain Pilot Flying Jets Airplanes, Turboprops Airplanes and Helicopters.
- Raja Ampat
- Fak Fak
- Tanah Merah
The Air Regional fleet includes the following aircraft/s as of March 2007:
- 3 De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300 Papua, Indonesia
Air Regional will include following aircraft/s in its additional fleet plan (as of May 2017):
- 1 Cessna 208 Caravan C208B (C208B)
- 1 Cessna 208 Caravan C208B (C208B) installed with Wipaire Amphibian Floats
- 1 Airbus AS350B3 Helicopter (AS350B3) equipped with SAR and EMS
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 65.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|