Air Transport Action Group
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
For one of the organisations of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative, see Authoring Tools Accessibility Guidelines.
|Michael Gill (Executive Director)|
The Air Transport Action Group (ATAG) is a coalition of aviation industry experts focusing on sustainable development issues. Its board of directors is composed of senior representatives from trade associations like Airports Council International, Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation, International Air Transport Association, Airlines for America and Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, plus aircraft manufacturers like Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier Aerospace, CFM International, Embraer, Honeywell Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce plc and Safran.
- "Air Transport Action Group". atag.org.
- "Aviation: Benefits Beyond Borders". Air Transport Action Group.
information on the many industry measures underway to limit the impact of aviation on the environment
- "Environmental efficiency". Aviation: Benefits Beyond Borders. Air Transport Action Group.
- "Aviation climate solutions" (PDF). Air Transport Action Group. September 2015.
- "The aviation sector's climate action framework" (PDF). Air Transport Action Group. November 2015.