From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo|
The airline is on the List of air carriers banned in the European Union.
The airline was established in 2001 and started operations in February 2001. It has 50 employees.
The Air Tropiques fleet includes the following aircraft (at July 2012):
- 1 Fokker F27 Mk100 (9Q-CLN) (Standing)
- 1 Raytheon Beech 1900C Airliner (9Q-CEJ) (Standing without engines)
- 1 Raytheon Beech Super King Air 200 (9Q-CAJ)
- 1 Let-410 UVP (9Q-CEO)
- 1 Let-410 UVP-E (9Q-CFA)
- 1 Piper Seneca II (9Q-CSC) (Standing)
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 68.
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Democratic Republic of the Congo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|