|Founded||1992 (as InterIsland Airways, Ltd.)|
|Hubs||Providenciales International Airport|
|Secondary hubs||JAGS McCartney International Airport|
|Parent company||Interisland Aviation Services Group|
|Headquarters||Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands|
Lyndon R. Gardiner, ChairmanTrevor Sadler, CEO
interCaribbean Airways, Ltd. (formerly known as Air Turks & Caicos) is a passenger airline based in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The airline offers scheduled domestic and regional services from its hub at Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, to multiple destinations in Antigua, The Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica and Puerto Rico. interCaribbean Airways also operates domestic flights in Jamaica between Kingston and Montego Bay, the first non Jamaican airline in over 50 years of Jamaica independence to be given such route rights. The company provides charter flights as well. The airline was established in 1991 as InterIsland Airways, Ltd.. In 2008, Air Turks and Caicos bought its direct competitor SkyKing. The SkyKing brand was integrated within the Air Turks and Caicos operations on 22 October 2008. In November 2013 the Company announced a new brand name followed by a new expansion plan focused on providing greater connecting options in the Northern Caribbean.
As of November 2015, interCaribbean Airways operates scheduled flights to the following destinations within the Caribbean:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Plata - Gregorio Luperon International Airport
- Punta Cana - Punta Cana International Airport
- Santiago de los Caballeros - Cibao International Airport
- Santo Domingo - Las Americas International Airport
- Cap-Haïtien - Cap-Haïtien International Airport
- Port-au-Prince - Toussaint Louverture International Airport
- Kingston - Norman Manley International Airport
- Montego Bay, Jamaica - Sangster International Airport
- Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Grand Turk Island - JAGS McCartney International Airport
- Providenciales International Airport (HUB)
- South Caicos Airport
As of March 2014, the interCaribbean Airways fleet includes the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB 120ER Brasilia||8 (as of August 2016)||30|
|De Havilland Canada DHC-6-300 Twin Otter||2 (as of August 2016)||19|
- "Sky King Sold to Air Turks and Caicos". WIV 4. 2 September 2008. Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Airline Information: Air Turks & Caicos". CH-Aviation. 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Seat Maps and Aircraft Information: Embraer Brasilia EMB120". 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2016): 35.
- https://www.CaymanAirways.com, press releases
Media related to InterCaribbean Airways at Wikimedia Commons