From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Air Whitsunday pioneered seaplane services to the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Island in April 1973.
- Whitsunday Airport
- Whitsunday Coast Airport
- Hamilton Island
- Mackay Airport
- Peppers Palm Bay
- Hayman Island
From Whitsunday Airport:
- Reef Adventure Tour - showcases the magnitude of the Great Barrier Reef from above, before landing and transferring to a semi-submersible at Hardy Reef for coral viewing and snorkelling. Aerial views of Hook Island and Hardy and Heart Reefs.
- Whitehaven Experience - captures Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet in all its glory, 7 Kilometres of pure white silica beach on Whitsunday Island.
- Reef & Whitehaven Panorama - the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach, all on the one tour. Combine all of the features of our Reef Adventure Tour with a one-hour stop on Whitehaven Beach, an extraordinarily beautiful part of our World Heritage National Park.
- Reef & Island Flight - Scenic flights.
- "Air Whitsunday Seaplanes - Airlie Beach". Stella Hospitality Group Guide. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Transfer fares". Air Whitsunday. Archived from the original on 18 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Terminal One Whitsunday Airport Air Whitsunday Road Airlie Beach". Air Whitsunday. Archived from the original on 28 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Air Whitsunday". Australia's Great Barrier Reef Holiday Guide. Retrieved 2008-08-14.