|Look up Airbag or airbag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airbag is a device designed to inflate rapidly in a collision.
Airbag may also refer to:
- Airbag (film), a 1997 Spanish film
- "Airbag" (song), a 1997 Radiohead song
- Airbag / How Am I Driving?, a 1998 Radiohead EP
- Airbag (Argentine band), an Argentine hard-rock band
- Mozilla Airbag, crash reporting software
- Air bag vest, worn by motorcyclists and equestrian competitors
- BigAirBAG, a brand of cushion used to improve safety at snow sport competitions
- Air suspension for vehicles, initially referred to as airbags
- Blobbing, a pastime involving the use large air bags as water trampolines
- Pneumatic lifting bag, an inflatable air bag used to lift heavy objects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airbag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.