This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also known as||Air Crash Confidential|
|Genre||Documentary / Docudrama|
|Directed by||Nick Davidson|
|Narrated by||Steven Mackintosh|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||6 |
|Executive producer(s)||Matthew Barret|
|Producer(s)||Season 1: Episodes #1 and #6 Nick Davidson
#2, #3 and #4 Chris Lethbridge
#5 Harry Hewland
|Camera setup||Andrey Kurochikin|
|Running time||50 minutes|
|Production company(s)||WMR Productions
|Distributor||MMXI World Media Rights Limited|
|Original network||Discovery Channel|
|Original release||17 January 2011– 17 May 2012|
Aircrash Confidential (also known as Air Crash Confidential) is a television series produced by WMR Productions and IMG Entertainment. The programme investigates air-disasters from around the world. Aircrash Confidential aired on the Discovery Channel in the United Kingdom and on Discovery Australia in Australia.
As of 17 May 2012[update], a total of twelve episodes over two seasons of Aircrash Confidential have aired. The episodes listed include disasters on a specific subject. The state of the show suggests that it has finished.
|#||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Autopilot Error"||20 February 2012|
|Disasters included: Turkish Airlines Flight 1951, Birgenair Flight 301 and a Qantas Boeing 737 Incident.|
|2||"737 Tail Fin Mystery"||TBA|
|Disasters included: United Airlines Flight 585, USAir Flight 427 and Eastwind Airlines Flight 517.|
|3||"Pilot Fatigue"||27 February 2012|
|Disasters included: Air India Express Flight 812, Corporate Airlines Flight 5966 and Colgan Air Flight 3407.|
|Disasters included: Qantas Flight 32, United Airlines Flight 232 and XL Airways Germany Flight 888T|
|5||"Maintenance Failure"||15 March 2012|
|Disasters included: Southwest Airlines Flight 812, Japan Air Lines Flight 123 and British Airways Flight 5390|
|6||"Take-off"||18 March 2012|
|Disasters included: Spanair Flight 5022, Emirates Flight 407 and 2011 Lokomotiv Yaroslavl air disaster|
- "Aircrash Confidential | Programme guide". Radio Times. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- "110mb.com - Want to start a website?". Aci.110mb.com. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110423155820/http://press.discovery.com/uk/dsc/programs/aircrash-confidential/. Archived from the original on 23 April 2011. Retrieved 3 May 2011. Missing or empty
- "Aircrash Confidential: Series Info". Thetvdb.com. Retrieved 2016-02-24.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120509075704/http://press.discovery.com/emea/dsc/programs/aircrash-confidential-2/. Archived from the original on 9 May 2012. Retrieved 30 March 2012. Missing or empty