|Industry||Managed Services and Cloud Communications Provider & Network Operator|
|Founded||June 12, 2001|
|Headquarters||Van Nuys, California, United States|
(Senior VP of Operations)
|Products||Data, Voice, SD-WAN, MPLS, VoIP, Cloud Hosted PBX, Managed Connectivity, Managed Security, Managed IT, Failover Services, Cloud Contact Center|
|Services||Local/ Long Distance Voice, Internet, MPLS, IP communications|
Number of employees
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
AireSpring is a nationwide managed services provider and network operator that provides cloud communications and managed connectivity services to businesses. Headquartered in Van Nuys, California, the company provides managed services including unified communications, voice, data, security, failover, network management and IP services to around 14,000 small, medium-sized, and multi-location enterprises in more than 80 major metropolitan markets across the United States.
AireSpring was founded in 2001 by Avi, Daniel, and David Lonstein who in 1997 sold ADDTEL Communications, Inc., their privately held company who resold switched long distance, to SA Communications, Inc. The Lonstein brothers reinvested a portion of their returns into a new company whose sole focus was on the small to medium-sized business and multi-location enterprise market and called it AireSpring. The company began where they left off, selling switched long distance services. Since then, AireSpring has expanded its portfolio to include local phone service, dedicated internet, ethernet, MPLS VPN, and VoIP/SIP trunking services.
In 2014, AireSpring acquired hosted contact center provider, simplyCT.
AireSpring is a facilities-based network provider in the United States and operates a nationwide network. When AireSpring customers are located in an area that can not access the network directly, AireSpring leverages one of its wholesale agreements with AT&T, Verizon Business, XO Communications, Level 3 Communications, Windstream, or CenturyLink, for last-mile connectivity. As of 2016, AireSpring processed 30 billion phone calls annually on its nationwide network.
The company offers a broad range of services to its business and wholesale customers. These services include:
- Local Phone Services
- Cloud Hosted IP PBX (AirePBX Cloud Business Phone System)
- Cloud Hosted Contact Center (AireCotact
- Long-distance voice services
- Dedicated internet access
- MPLS IP-VPN
- SIP trunking
- Audio and Web conferencing
- Private line service
- Hosted IP-PBX 
- "Long Distance Telephone Companies". Better Business Bureau. 9 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Addtel merges with SA Telecommunications". Dallas Business Journal. 14 January 1997. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- "AireSpring Company Overview". Phone Dog - Telecom News. 21 September 2010. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Company Overview of Airespring, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek. 2 March 2012. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Introducing AireContact, Enterprise-Class, Cloud-Based Contact Center Solutions". PRWeb. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "AireSpring Network at a Glance". Solveforce Carrier Reviews. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Regulatory Charges and Surcharges". AireSpring Customer Updates. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 9 March 2012.
- "AireSpring Launches two New Services: AirePBX Hosted IP PBX Solution and AireSpring Meshed MPLS". Telecom Industry Updates. 14 March 2011. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- "Toshiba and AireSpring Certify Interoperability of Strata CIX VoIP Systems and AireSpring SIP Trunking". Telecom Industry Updates. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 14 May 2010.
- "AireSpring Data:SIP Review". Business Phone Solutions. 22 September 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "AireSpring Launches MPLS-VPN Service". Telecom News. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "CEO Spotlight: AireSpring's Avi Lonstein". TMCnet. 13 April 2009. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Innovation Network Members". Telecom News. 21 June 2009. Retrieved 12 March 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "AireSpring Launches Cloud Hosted IP-PBX Solution". The Hosting News. 15 March 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- Holverson, Austin (13 September 2012). "AireSpring Releases Version 2.0 of Cloud Hosted IP PBX for Business". Telecom Channel Updates. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "IP Communications Company AireSpring Looks to Grow Channel Manager Team". TMCnet. 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- "AireSpring Names Telarus 2010 Top Channel Partner". Telecom Industry News. 16 March 2011. Retrieved 16 March 2011.