|Operating bases||Paris-Orly Airport|
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Key people||Lionel Guérin, CEO|
Société Airlinair, simply known as Airlinair, was a French regional airline based in Rungis, France, operating scheduled regional flights (some of which were on behalf of Air France), and aircraft lease services. The airline has set up bases at Paris-Orly Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport. As an Air France regional partner, it also offered flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
The airline was established in 1998 and started operations in May 1999. It was founded by four principal shareholders including Lionel Guérin and is owned by private investors (80.5%) and Brit Air (19.5%).
As of 30 March 2013, Airlinair operates scheduled flights to the following domestic destinations:
Additionally, the following destinations are served on behalf of Air France:
|France||Clermont-Ferrand||Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport|
|France||Limoges||Limoges – Bellegarde Airport|
|France||Marseille||Marseille Provence Airport|
|Charles de Gaulle Airport||Base|
|France||Pau||Pau Pyrénées Airport|
|Germany||Cologne||Cologne Bonn Airport|
|United Kingdom||Bristol||Bristol Airport|
As of March 2017, the Airlinair fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Legal Notices Archived 2009-09-20 at the Wayback Machine." Airlinair. Retrieved on 2 June 2009. "24 rue de Villeneuve BP 40 193 - 94563 Rungis Cedex"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 70.
- "Air France: les salariés de la filière Hop! poursuivent leur grève, des vols annulés". BFM TV (in French). 8 April 2017. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- "Air France Launches New Low-Cost Airline 'Hop!' Archived 2013-06-16 at Archive.today." Reuters. 26 March 2013. Retrieved on 26 April 2013.
- "Air France va fusionner ses filiales régionales sous la bannière Hop !". Les Echos (in French). 16 July 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- "Airlinair timetable". Archived from the original on 2010-11-26. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- Airlinair fleet list at planespotters.net
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airlinair.|