Type of site
|Editor||David Parker Brown|
|116,742 (As of February 2015[update])|
AirlineReporter.com (Airline Reporter) is an airline industry news blog, founded in 2008, which provides industry-wide news to readers who are interested in the airline and travel industry itself. Owned and operated by David Parker Brown, with writers located around the world and syndication with Reuters, it has been referenced by CNN, CNBC, NPR, Marker Place, FOX, AOL, Huffington Post, Forbes, APEX magazine, USA Today, KING5, MSNBC (now NBC News), Puget Sound Business Journal, Savvy Stews Network, Seattle Times, Gadling, Contemporary Business, and many other US and international media. It posts blogs on news and events affecting the industry, taking advantage of new media to facilitate dialogue and interaction between airlines, aerospace companies, industry experts, and travelers.
- "AirlineReporter.com Site Info". Alexa Internet, Inc. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "Seattle PI Blogs". Hearst Seattle Media, LLC. 25 August 2008. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "Reuters Airline Reporter Feed". Thomson Reuters. 6 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- CNN Newsroom (transcript), Newsroom Transcript, CNN, Aired March 26, 2013-09:00ET, Retrieved 2013-07-09
- Rodriguez, Phil (Jul 8, 2013). "7 Must See Pics from the NTSB of Asiana 214". News Article. Savvy Stews Network. Retrieved Jul 9, 2013.
- Boone & Kurtz (November 2010). Contemporary Business (14 ed.). Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated. p. 768. ISBN 0470531290.
- "WHAT IS AIRLINEREPORTER.COM?". AirlineReporter.com. 6 June 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-07.
- "Premonitions," Weird or What; Episode 7, Season 3; Director:Ryan Marley, Documentary TV Series, Broadcast July 17, 2012 (Canada).
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|