From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airlock is a chamber with two air-pressure-tight doors for moving between areas of different air pressure.
Airlock or air lock may also refer to:
- Air lock, an obstruction of liquid flow in pipes
- Airlock (band), a musical group
- Airlock (video game), an action game for the Atari 2600
- Airlock (agency), an advertising company
- Fermentation lock, a device restricting air flow during fermentation
- "Air Lock", episode three of the 1965 Doctor Who serial Galaxy 4
- In sexual slang, the term refers to triple penetration.
- In the HUB Airtrim scuba diving stab jacket, "Airlock" refers to an inflatable device used to secure the air cylinder.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.