From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airplane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term airplane (equivalent to "aeroplane" in non-US English) typically refers to any powered fixed-wing aircraft.
Airplane(s) may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Jefferson Airplane, often referred to as "the Airplane", an American rock music band
- Airplane (album), a 1998 album by Rusted Root
- "Airplane", a 1977 song by The Beach Boys from their album Love You
- "Airplanes" (song), a 2010 song by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
- "Airplanes", a 2009 song by Local Natives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airplane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.