An Airport Line is an Airport rail link providing rail transport from the airport to other parts of the city, often the central railway station.
Airport lines known as the Airport Line of their city include:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Link in Bangkok
- Airport Line, Beijing Subway in Beijing
- Airtrain (Brisbane)
- Glasgow Airport Rail Link
- Airport Express (MTR) in Hong Kong
- AirTrain Newark in Newark, New Jersey
- AirTrain JFK in New York City
- Flytoget, also known as the Airport Express Train, in Oslo
- Airport Line (SEPTA) in Philadelphia
- Green Line (TRAX), in Salt Lake City, Utah
- AirTrain (SFO) in San Francisco
- MAX Red Line in Portland Oregon
- Airport, Inner West & South Line, Sydney, Australia
- Airport railway line, Brisbane
- Various Kūkō Lines in Japan
- Airport Line (Wodonga Trains)
Other airport lines are listed in Airport rail link.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airport Line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.