(Redirected from Airport railway line)Jump to navigation Jump to search
An Airport Line is an airport rail link providing rail transport from the airport to other parts of the city, often the central railway station.
Routes named Airport Line include:
- Airport Line (SEPTA) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- AirTrain Newark in Newark, New Jersey
- AirTrain (SFO) in San Francisco, California
- AirTrain JFK in New York City
- Green Line (TRAX) in Salt Lake City, Utah
- MAX Red Line in Portland, Oregon
- Airport Express (MTR) in Hong Kong
- Airport Line, Beijing Subway in Beijing, China
- Airport Line (Manchester Metrolink) Manchester, UK
- Airport railway line, Brisbane in Brisbane, Australia
- Airport, Inner West & South Line in Sydney, Australia
- Flytoget (also known as the Airport Express Train) in Oslo, Norway
- Glasgow Airport Rail Link in Glasgow, UK
- Kūkō Line in Japan
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Link in Bangkok, Thailand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airport Line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.