(Redirected from Airport railway line)
An Airport Line is an Airport rail link providing rail transport from the airport to other parts of the city, often the central railway station.
Airport lines known as the Airport Line of their city include:
- Airport Line (SEPTA) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- AirTrain Newark in Newark, New Jersey
- AirTrain (SFO) in San Francisco, California
- AirTrain JFK in New York City
- Green Line (TRAX), in Salt Lake City, Utah
- MAX Red Line in Portland, Oregon
- Airport Express (MTR) in Hong Kong
- Airport, Inner West & South Line, Sydney, Australia
- Airport Line, Beijing Subway in Beijing
- Airport Line (Manchester Metrolink), Manchester, UK
- Airport railway line, Brisbane, in Brisbane, Australia
- Flytoget, also known as the Airport Express Train, in Oslo, Norway
- Glasgow Airport Rail Link, in Glasgow, UK
- Various Kūkō Lines in Japan
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Link in Bangkok
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airport Line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.