From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airship or dirigible is an aerostat (lighter than air aircraft) that can be steered and propelled through the air using propellers, rudders, or other thrust mechanisms.
The Airship or variants may refer to:
Film and TV
- The Airship, or 100 Years Hence, early science fiction film produced by J. Stuart Blackton 1908
- The Airship (1993 film) East German film directed by Rainer Simon after Das Luftschiff novel by Fritz Rudolf Fries
- The Airship (1994 film) Uruguayan film with Ricardo Espalter
- The Airship (album), album by Port Blue 2007
- "Come Take a Trip in My Airship" by Johnny Cash from America: A 200-Year Salute in Story and Song 1972
- All pages beginning with "airship"
- All pages with a title containing airship
- Balloon (aircraft), any unpowered aircraft that remains aloft using lighter than air gas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.