Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up airtight, air-tight, or air tight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "airtight" may refer to:
- Hermetic seals, also commonly referred to as "airtight seals"
- Vacuum packaging of food and other products is a kind of hermetic preservation that is sometimes called airtight packaging.
- Airtight (film), an American drama thriller film by Derek Estlin Purvis
- Airtight Games, a video game developer
- Airtight (G.I. Joe), a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airtight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.