(Redirected from Ais)Jump to navigation Jump to search
AIS may refer to:
- Abbreviated Injury Scale, an anatomical-based coding system to classify and describe the severity of injuries
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, an intersex condition in which there is an inability of many cells in the affected genetic male to respond to androgenic hormones
- Athens Insomnia Scale, used to measure severity of insomnia
Organizations and companies
- Advanced Info Service, Thai GSM mobile phone operator
- Akademio Internacia de la Sciencoj San Marino, a scientific association
- AIS Airlines, headquartered at Lelystad Airport in the Netherlands
- American Internet Services, a data center and ISP, San Diego, California, U.S.
- Armée islamique du salut (Islamic Salvation Front), former political party, Algeria
- Association for Information Systems, an international professional organization
- Australian Institute of Sport, a division of the Australian Sports Commission in Bruce, Canberra
- Aviatsionnaya Ispitatelnaya Stantsiya in Russia, WWI naval aviation station and aircraft company
- American International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
- Antonine International School, in Ajaltoun, Lebanon
- Atlanta International School, Georgia, U.S.
- Australian International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
Software and technology
- Accounting information system, a system of collecting, storing and processing financial and accounting data
- Aeronautical Information Service, distributor of air navigation information
- Alarm indication signal in a telecommunications system
- Alternate Instruction Set, a second processor mode in Centaur/VIA C3 x86 CPUs
- Application Interface Specification, for high-availability application software
- Artificial immune system, in artificial intelligence
- Automatic identification system, for tracking ships
- Automotive Industry Standards, vehicle technical specifications of India
- Automated information system, an assembly of computer hardware, software, firmware, or any combination of these, configured to accomplish specific information-handling operations
- AIS (WNBL Team), Australian Institute of Sport
- Ais people, a Native American tribe living on the Atlantic coast of Florida, U.S.
- American Indycar Series, an American open wheel racing series founded in 1988
- Arorae Island Airport, Kiribati, IATA code
- Nuestra Señora de los Dolores de los Ais Mission, a Spanish mission to the Eyeish people of Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.