Aise Karo Naa Vidaa
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Aise Karo Naa Vidaa|
A promotional logo image of Aise Karo Naa Vidaa
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||01|
|No. of episodes||165|
|Running time||Approx. 24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||DJ's Creative Unit|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original release||15 February –|
1 October 2010
Aise Karo Naa Vidaa is an Indian television series that aired on Colors in 2010. after 6 years this show was re-air on Rishtey as changed name Ek Mehel Armano Ka  This show was Produced by DJ's Creative Unit, Show Main Lead played by Aastha Chaudhary & Anas Rashid
Reva is a young and innocent village woman who is about to get married. However, in a traumatic turn of events, she is raped by Prince Aryaman, who is smitten with her. When Aryaman's mother, the Queen, learns of this, she gets Reva married to her elder son Prince Yashvardhan. The show follows Reva, as she tries to adjust to the royal family and drown the sorrow of past, as well as Prince Yashwardhan, who tries to gain the love and trust of his new wife.
- Aastha Chaudhary as Reva
- Anas Rashid as Yashvardhan
- Rohit Purohit as Aryaman
- Kishori Shahane as Rani Maa
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Lakhi
- Lalit Parimoo as Badri
- Mohit Dagga as Sharad Reva's Brother
- Admin. "Aise Karo Naa Vidaa – Aise Karo Naa Vida on Colors TV – Aise Karo Naa Vida is a New TV Serial on Colors TV". www.tvserialsandshows.com. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "Popular Hindi Television Serial Aise Karo Naa Vidaa". nettv4u. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- Team, Tellychakkar. "Rewa to marry Yashwardhan in Aise Karo Na Vida". Tellychakkar.com. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "Why should I hide my green eyes: Rohit Purohit - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-09-12.