|Died||24 January 2015 (aged 18)|
|Cause of death||Pulmonary fibrosis|
|Alma mater||American Embassy School|
|Known for||Motivation Speeches at INK Conference|
Aisha Chaudhary (27 March 1996 – 24 January 2015) was an Indian author and motivational speaker. She is the author of the book My Little Epiphanies, published one day before her death. The film The Sky Is Pink is based on her life.
Aisha was the daughter of Niren Chaudhary, the president of South Asia operations of Yum! Brands and Aditi, a mental healthcare worker. She has an elder brother named Ishan Chaudhary and an elder sister Tanya Chaudhary, who died at 5 months old. Aisha was born with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID). When she was 6 months old, she had to undergo a bone marrow transplant. As a side effect of the medical therapy following Chemotherapy, she developed a serious illness called pulmonary fibrosis – a type of condition that causes irreversible scarring of the lungs.
Aisha Chaudhary gave inspirational talks from age 15 to the time of her death. She was named an INK Fellow and spoke in the 2011 and 2013 INK Conferences. Aisha was also a speaker at TEDxPune in 2013.
Representation in other media
The Sky Is Pink, a film based on her life, directed by Shonali Bose and starring Priyanka Chopra Jonas as Aditi Chaudhary, Farhan Akhtar as Niren Chaudhary, Zaira Wasim as the main Aisha Chaudhary and Rohit Suresh Saraf was released theatrically on 11 October 2019.
- My Little Epiphanies (2015) which included her thoughts about life and also wanted people to know about her journey that could help others going through such hardships in life. 
- "Real Se Reel Tak".
- "Mother reflects on Aisha's inspiring life in Gurgaon | Gurgaon News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Pendrive: Remembering Aisha Chaudhary". The Indian Express. 25 January 2015. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Priyanka Chopra in The Sky Is Pink: Who is Aisha Chaudhary, the girl the film is based on?". India Today. Ist. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "The Girl Who Just Won't Give Up - The New Indian Express". Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Singing in the life boat". inktalks.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "The Girl Who Just Won't Give Up". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "Redirecting". tedxtalks.ted.com. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- "Priyanka Chopra in The Sky Is Pink: Who is Aisha Chaudhary, the girl the film is based on?". India Today. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- "Priyanka Chopra's The Sky Is Pink gets a release date". 21 February 2019.
- "Priyanka Chopra shares the latest still from 'The Sky Is Pink' featuring Farhan Akhtar - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Jacob, Rahul (9 May 2015). "Two books about smiling through adversity". Business Standard India. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Bloomsbury.com. "My Little Epiphanies". Bloomsbury Publishing. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Lawrence, Victor. ""Real Se Reel Tak" - The real face of characters in upcoming Bollywood Biopics". Digital World. Retrieved 16 September 2019.