21 December 1993 |
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Title||Femina Miss India Maharashtra 2017(Winner)|
Aishwarya Devan is an Indian film actress from Kerala. She was crowned Femina Miss India Maharashtra 2017 and represented Mahatrashta state in Femina Miss India 2017. She won various subtitles during the contest and made it to top-6 finalists.
Aishwarya was born to S. Devan, who is from Bangalore, and Sheeja Devan. Deepan introduced her to Shaji Kailas who cast her in his film Simhasanam opposite Prithviraj. She played a Bangalore-based girl who, after her Plus Two, enters college in both her films. Anegan was her first Tamil film and Simhasanam was her first Malayalam film.
In 2013, she received the lead role In V. K. Prakash's Thank You. In the early 2014 she signed up for the Tamil film Anegan directed by K.V. Anand as the second lead opposite Dhanush which released in the early 2015 and was a blockbuster. Which also released as Anekudu in Telugu.
|2012||The Hit List||Avanthika||Malayalam/Kannada|
|2012||Chennaiyil Oru Naal||Jennifer Mary Tony||Tamil|
|2015||Anegan||Meera & Mallika||Tamil|
- Liza George (2013-05-02). "Shot to fame". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Unknown facts about Miss India Maharashtra 2017". Times Of India. May 24, 2017. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- "Aishwarya Devan Fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 contestant profile". Indiatimes. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar from Haryana wins the title of Miss India 2017". India Today. June 25, 2017.
- Features, Express (2012-08-10). "Shaji Kailas' 'Simhasanam' arrives on Friday". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- S.R. Praveen (2012-12-09). "‘Hit List’ misses the mark". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|