The Aiwan-e-Iqbal, ایوانِ اقبال is an office complex and monument in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan under the administrative control of Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage.
Aiwan-e-Iqbal is located at Edgerton Road, Lahore, and includes three rentable buildings, a large convention hall, meeting rooms, banquet hall and three portrait/painting galleries of Allama Muhammad Iqbal. It was inaugurated in October 1989.
The Aiwan-e-Iqbal complex is run by an administrator, appointed by the Federal Government of Pakistan:
- Muhammad Arshad - 1993–2002
- Muhammad Suheyl Umar - 2002–2010
- Nadeem Iqbal Abbasi - 2010–2013
- Anjum Waheed - 2013–
- "Aiwan-e-Iqbal Complex". Archived from the original on 2007-05-01. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Iqbal Day celebrated with traditional zeal and fervour". Daily Times. 2010-11-10. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
|This article about Lahore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|