|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Unregistered users placing this tag on an article cannot complete the deletion nomination and should leave detailed reasons for deletion on Talk:AJAX.OOP. If the nomination is not completed and no message is left on the talkpage, this tag may be removed.
Main feature - strong OOP paradigm implementation.AJAX.OOP engine allows the programmer to:
- Create classes with object-like defining syntax
- Aggregate classes (including aggregation of self and parent class with special operators
- Define constructors as they are (name = 'constructor')
- Override parent class properties and methods (but call parent if you need by using special access operator this.$super)
- Access/call any parent properties and/or methods from any method of child class (just use this.$super accessor whenever you need to access parent properties and methods)
- Use strict defined objects with workable '
instanceof' operator on them when instantiating an exemplar of AJAX.OOP classes