Main feature - strong OOP paradigm implementation.AJAX.OOP engine allows the programmer to:
- Create classes with object-like defining syntax
- Aggregate classes (including aggregation of self and parent class with special operators
- Define constructors as they are (name = 'constructor')
- Override parent class properties and methods (but call parent if you need by using special access operator this.$super)
- Access/call any parent properties and/or methods from any method of child class (just use this.$super accessor whenever you need to access parent properties and methods)
- Use strict defined objects with workable '
instanceof' operator on them when instantiating an exemplar of AJAX.OOP classes