|Look up Ajay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ajay or Ajai may refer to:
- Ajay (given name)
- Abe Ajay (1919–1998), American artist
- Ajay (actor), Indian actor prominent in Telugu Cinema
- Rao Ajay, a Rajput of the Rathore clan
- Ajai Wildlife Reserve, northeastern Uganda
- Ajay River, a major river in Jharkhand and West Bengal
- Ajay, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Ajay (1996 film), a 1996 Hindi language film directed by Suneel Darshan
- Ajay (2006 film), a 2007 Kannada language film
- INS Ajay (P34), an Abhay-class corvette
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ajay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.