|Ajay V. Bhatt|
|Residence||Oregon, United States|
|Education||Graduation from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda 
Masters from The City University of New York 
|Occupation||Chief Client Platform Architect at Intel|
Ajay V. Bhatt is an Indian-American computer architect who helped define and develop several widely used technologies, including USB (Universal Serial Bus), AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port), PCI Express, Platform Power management architecture and various chipset improvements.
After completing his graduation from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India, Bhatt received his master's degree from The City University of New York, United States. Bhatt joined Intel in 1990 as a senior staff architect on the chipset architecture team in Folsom. He holds thirty-one U.S. patents, and several others are in various stages of filing. In 1998, 2003 and 2004, Bhatt was nominated to take part in a Distinguished Lecture Series at leading universities in the United States and Asia. He received an Achievement in Excellence Award for his contribution in PCI Express specification development in 2002
Intel's Chief I/O architect responsible for the platform and I/O interconnects directions, Bhatt also leads definition and development of the next-generation Client Platform architecture.
Intel Fellows are selected for their technical leadership and outstanding contributions to the company and the industry.
On October 9, 2009, The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien did a comedy sketch featuring him that parodied Intel's "Rockstar" commercials. Ajay Bhatt was featured in July 2010 issue of GQ India, as one of "The 50 Most Influential Global Indians!"
- 2013 winner of the European Inventor Award in the Non-European countries category  awarded by the European Patent Office
- Jacklet, Ben (September 2009). "On the edge". Oregon Business. Archived from the original on 16 October 2009. Retrieved September 23, 2009.
- "Intel Fellow – Ajay V. Bhatt". July 22, 2009. Archived from the original on 4 November 2009. Retrieved September 23, 2009.
- Ajay Bhatt: Fellow at Intel
- Graves, Mark (May 9, 2009). "Intel ad campaign remakes researchers into rock stars". The Oregonian. Retrieved September 23, 2009.
- Winners at the Asian Awards
- Invention: the USB (Universal Serial Bus)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ajay Bhatt.|
- Ajay Bhatt at EETIMES: The Great Minds, Great Ideas Project
- on YouTube
- Ajay Bhatt Interview with Conan O'Brien
- Photo at Flickr
- USB inventor is tech's unlikely 'rock star', By John D. Sutter, February 4, 2010 - Ajay Bhatt on CNN.COM
- How humble USB turned engineer into tech 'rock star' By Nick Glass and Matthew Knight, CNN
- Ajay V.Bhatt winnner of the European Inventor Award
- Sunil Narkar at the Internet Movie Database