From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Akören in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akören (literally "white ruins" in Turkish) is a place name and may refer to
- Akören, Aladağ, a village in Adana Province, Turkey
- Akören, Konya, a town and district in Konya Province, Turkey
- Akören, Mengen, a village in Bolu Province, Turkey
- Akören, Merzifon, a village in Amasya Province, Turkey
- Akören, Sinanpaşa, a village in Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Akören, Vezirköprü, a village in Samsun Province, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.