From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ak-Suu River)
Ak-Suu may refer to the following places in Kyrgyzstan:
- Populated places
- Ak-Suu, Chuy, a village in Moskovsky District, Chuy Region
- Ak-Suu, a rural community (aiyl okmotu) in Moskovsky District, Chuy Region, centered on the village Temen-Suu
- Ak-Suu, Leilek, a village in Leilek District, Batken Region
- Ak-Suu District, a district in Issyk Kul Region
- an alternative name of Teploklyuchenka, a village in Issyk Kul Region
- Ak-Suu, Jalal-Abad, a village in Aksy District, Jalal-Abad Region
- Aksu River (Xinjiang), a river originating in southeastern Issyk Kul Region, flowing into the river Tarim
- Ak-Suu River (Jyrgalan), a river in eastern Issyk Kul Region, flowing into the Jyrgalan River
- Ak-Suu River (Chu), a river in Chuy Region, flowing into the Chu River
- Ak-Suu River (Syr Darya), a river in Batken Region, flowing into the Syr Darya
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.