Akagi means (赤城) "red castle," (赤木) "red tree," (赤き) "crimson" or (赤来) "red future" in the Japanese language, and may refer to:
- Akagi, Gunma, a village in Gunma Prefecture
- Akagi, Shimane (赤来町), a former town in Shimane Prefecture
- Akagi (manga), a manga by Nobuyuki Fukumoto
- Akagi (surname), a Japanese surname
- Akagi (train), a train service in Japan
- "Akagi", a song performed by Maximum the Hormone
- One of two ships of the Imperial Japanese Navy:
- Mount Akagi, a mountain in the Kantō region of Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.